Mango Conditioner Bar
- Mango essential oil adds hydrating and smoothing properties for dry to normal hair. All scents are derived from natural essential oils and colour from natural mica.
- The Mango Shampoo bar contains coconut oil, olive oil, and plant extracts to promote shiny healthy hair without fly-a-ways.
- Eco-friendly & great for TRAVEL! Each bar is the equivilant to 3 average plastic shampoo bottles and comes in a handly travel tin.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate BTMS is a Conditioning Emulsifier. Derived from the Colza plant, BTMS is a unique emulsifier in that it is a cationic (carrying a positive charge) quaternary compound, while most other emulsifiers are non-ionic (carrying a neutral charge). This means that the positively charged BTMS is attracted to the negatively charged hair strands (or neutral skin), and will absorb and cling on to the surface, resisting being easily rinsed off, which gives the feel of long lasting hydration and conditioning, plus boosts lubricity and static control, which helps reduce friction and pull during wet comb-outs and brushing. Gentle and effective, BTMS helps hair retain a springy bounce and volume, while leaving it feeling silky smooth. It is also very effective for use in skin and body care products, especially when a light, powdery soft, non-greasy feel and finish is desired. BTMS is free from ethoxylated ingredients.
- Cetearyl alcohol is used to help soften the skin and hair and to thicken and stabilize cosmetic products, such as lotions and hair products. As an emollient, cetearyl alcohol is considered an effective ingredient for soothing and healing dry skin. Not only is it considered safe and nontoxic for use on the skin and hair, but it’s also not drying or irritating like other types of alcohol. Due to its chemical structure, cetearyl alcohol is even permitted by the FDA as an ingredient in products labeled “alcohol-free.”
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..