Sweet Orange Conditioner Bar
Lyness Sweet Orange Conditioner Bar is all-natural, environmentally friendly, and perfect for travel!
- Sweet orange oil has a soothing effect on irritated skin, which is wonderful news for your scalp. It's both antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, which makes it perfect for those prone to dandruff and other scalp issues.
- Lyness Conditioner Bars contain organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil. The bars are rich in vitamin C, B, E, copper and zinc.
- Orange oil is a natural moisturizer and will increase the elasticity of hair follicles. This will prevent breakage as well as nourish the follicles from the root. Your hair will be healthier, stronger, and more resilient.
- Contains No SLS! SLS is derived from petroleum, instead we use Sodium Coco Sulfate, derived from coconuts. It is a mild surfactant high in fatty alcohols, which give it emollient and occlusive properties. In contrast, SLS is a drying, harsh degreaser and skin irritant.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate BTMS is a Conditioning Emulsifier. Derived from the Colza plant, BTMS is a unique emulsifier in that it is a cationic (carrying a positive charge) quaternary compound, while most other emulsifiers are non-ionic (carrying a neutral charge). This means that the positively charged BTMS is attracted to the negatively charged hair strands (or neutral skin), and will absorb and cling on to the surface, resisting being easily rinsed off, which gives the feel of long lasting hydration and conditioning, plus boosts lubricity and static control, which helps reduce friction and pull during wet comb-outs and brushing. Gentle and effective, BTMS helps hair retain a springy bounce and volume, while leaving it feeling silky smooth. It is also very effective for use in skin and body care products, especially when a light, powdery soft, non-greasy feel and finish is desired. BTMS is free from ethoxylated ingredients.
- Cetearyl alcohol is used to help soften the skin and hair and to thicken and stabilize cosmetic products, such as lotions and hair products. As an emollient, cetearyl alcohol is considered an effective ingredient for soothing and healing dry skin. Not only is it considered safe and nontoxic for use on the skin and hair, but it’s also not drying or irritating like other types of alcohol. Due to its chemical structure, cetearyl alcohol is even permitted by the FDA as an ingredient in products labeled “alcohol-free.”